The music world is so vast that there is never a time where you can’t learn something new. Every year I ask myself, “What can I teach my students about the world of music that I can’t do in detail at the bench?” These are just a few of the topics and ideas that our studio has explored throughout the years. Each topic can be edited into what YOUR students have the ability to do in YOUR studio. In every aspect of each of these ideas presented below, the student has walked away learning and living music that much deeper – which is what music education is all about!
- Jazz on the lawn!
- Happy birthday to you!
- I’m totally prepared! A recipe for a great summer!
- Around the world!
- I’m a Yankee Doodle Dandy-moment musical!
- Circle stompin’ on the green!
- Moment musical!
- Travel back through music history!
- A hymn and her discovery!
And many more!